Presentations, workshops, publications
Presentations for small and large groups have ranged from topics such as Intercultural communication and relationships to Creative conflict resolution and included Close encounters of the 3rd kind: Life with a partner whose culture is different from your own. New topics are possible.
In-office brief courses are available such as:
- Stress: assessment ‐ reduction ‐ prevention
- Communication: How to make a success of difficult conversations
- Better conflict management
Workshops are available for all-day or half day/evening on the following topics and more:
- Invitation to an exciting exploratory journey ‐ destination: your Self (Who am I? What do I stand for? Where do I come from? Where do I want to go?)
- Stress and resilience.
- Creative conflict resolution.
- Conflicts in partner relationships: from fight/flight to dialogue.
A copy of publications (published and unpublished) can be requested (if not directly available in WORD-DOC):
- Is there a difference between empathy and sympathy? [Word-Doc]
- Life as an 'alien': on intercultural experience from an expat viewpoint [Word-Doc]
- Shlien's 'counter-theory of transference' revisited
- Suicide and the counsellor (for counsellors, therapists, students)
- Non-violent communication: A language of compassion
- Diversity, multicultural issues, adjustment and loss
- Working with and understanding trauma
- On the value of pessimism, insecurity, uncertainty and failure.
More are in the planning. If you are interested, contact 071 528 2661 or firstname.lastname@example.org